YouGov/Sun poll – Labour lead down two to four points: CON 31%, LAB 35%, LD 7%, UKIP 16%
YouGov/Sun poll – Scots support for independence falls 6 points over economy fears; No 52%, Yes 48%
– Scottish independence: Former Sainsbury’s boss warns of higher prices if there’s a Yes vote
– VAT “biggest danger to pubs” claims JD Wetherspoon boss as chain reports record growth
– Schools barred from making pupils run laps as punishment: Education Secretary orders U-turn on using exercise as disciplinary measure
– Food prices will rise in an independent Scotland, says supermarket giant Asda as Next and John Lewis warn of rising costs
– Charge drunks who end up in A&E: Jeremy Hunt says taxpayers should not foot the bill for people who have gone ‘over the top’ on a night out
– Worst rail firm given four more years by the Government despite claims 40 per cent of its trains ran late last year
– As Cameron promises ‘home rule’ for Scots… pressure builds for more ENGLISH powers
– Quelle Surprise! France is the only country that wants Britain to leave the EU
– Scotland decides: Yes campaign feels the heat as Salmond’s NHS claims come under furious attack
– Big Society ‘in tatters’ says Labour – as charity funds face recall
– Danny Alexander: ‘Scottish independence would be a nightmare for five million Scots‘
– Independent Scotland ‘would have to increase taxes by up to £18,000 per person to keep the pound’
– Alex Salmond’s ‘female problem’ – or why most Scottish women wouldn’t trust him to run a tea party
House of Commons
– Legislation – Mr Christopher Chope
Defence Expenditure (NATO Target) Bill – Second reading – Mr Christopher Chope
– GLASGOW: Labour rally against independence.
– GLASGOW: Ukip pro-union rally. UK party leader Nigel Farage will join Scottish party chairman Arthur Misty Thackery, Scottish MEP David Coburn and elected Ukip members from around the UK for the rally.
– LONDON: Uxbridge & South Ruislip candidate hustings.
– 0845 LONDON: George Osborne bilateral investment talks with Chinese vice-premier Ma Kai.
– 0900 LONDON: Nigel Farage LBC phone-in.
– 1500 SHEFFIELD: Nick Clegg speech at launch of IPPR North report on decentralisation.