YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour lead by one: CON 32%, LAB 33%, LD 8%, UKIP 15%, GRN 7%
– Euro at two-year low after hint of early Xmas present
– David Cameron told by three European PMs there will be no change to EU free movement
– Is Lord Hill right that everyone should calm down about the £1.7bn EU surcharge row?
– Bonfire Night plot to oust Ed: Labour in crisis as MPs hold secret meeting and demand ‘Axe leader or we’ll lose election’
– Family energy bills to be £70 HIGHER than ministers claimed… despite millions lavished of green energy schemes
– Ed Miliband refuses to quit and dismisses plot to oust him in leadership crisis
– New blow for David Cameron’s hopes of EU deal as ally calls open borders ‘sacred’
– Britain’s pothole epidemic is costing councils a fortune
– NHS hospital trusts in deficit more than doubles in a year
– EU in talks to allow Britain to pay €2.1bn bill in instalments
– Ed Miliband aides bid to disarm critics amid talk of Labour leadership crisis
– Tories plan to deny EU migrants out-of-work benefits under universal credit
– UK should consider taking EU to court over £1.7bn bill, say senior Labour MPs
– Bonfire of managerial jobs helps fuel fall in real wage rates across UK
– Lib Dems want to have their own ministries in any new Coalition
– The tricky business of ousting a Labour leader
– Kudos to Russell Brand and the Guy Fawkes night protesters
– Supermarkets and petrol giants blasted over measly fuel cut
– HELSINKI: David Cameron attends Northern Future Forum summit in Finland.
– BRUSSELS: George Osborne attends Ecofin summit to discuss UK contribution to EU budget.
– 1100 LONDON: CBI launches report Better Off Britain, setting out businesses’ views on how to tackle the living standards challenge.