YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour lead by one: CON 32%, LAB 33%, LD 9%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%
There were several Ashcroft polls out yesterday claiming UKIP are behind the Tories in several seats this is mainly because of the weighting he has used based on the voters saying maybe/don’t know, if you are interested the un-weighted numbers will be available on his website.
– PM hails tax break for married couples: Long-awaited help arrives for stay-at-home mothers
– Ed Milliand ‘reliant’ on trade unions after they bankroll Labour £5million
Editorial: The Guardian view on welfare reform: In Dire Straits
– Labour almost matches Tories in donations after £5m union boost
– After Jim Murphy’s NHS data error, the SNP trips up over its own facts
Editorial: Rides and wrongs: Is the haulage industry doing enough to keep cyclists safe?
– Ukip candidate Victoria Ayling asks: ‘What happens when renewable energy runs out?’
– David Cameron’s slashing welfare safety net – but he will pay price in General Election
– Tory activist resigns after branding his own Tweet to groups against domestic violence ‘disgusting’
Editorial: THE full idiocy of Ed Miliband’s moralising over tax avoidance is now laid bare. It beggars belief. MALE pride and depression are a deadly mix. THE Sun’s journalism put the secretive price comparison sites under the MPs’ microscope and forced them to be more honest with customers.
– Paris Metro race storm: Chelsea fan Josh Parsons posed with Ukip leader Nigel Farage
– VIDEO: Politics is broken – Let’s fix it
– UKIP protests against new EU move to tax E-cigs
– EDINBURGH: Scottish Conservative conference.
– 0930 LONDON: Public sector borrowing figures for January are published by the Office for National Statistics.
– 0930 LONDON: Retail sales figures for January are published by the Office for National Statistics.