YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Tories lead by two: CON 35%, LAB 33%, LD 8%, UKIP 13%, GRN 6%
– Interest rates could be slashed to zero to battle deflation
– First-time buyer ISA panned by fiscal experts
EDITORIAL: Sir Cover-Up and the gagging of Whitehall
– Fury at Sir Cover-Up’s ‘whistleblowing ban’: Backlash over curbs on civil servants talking to Press
– Osborne still won’t commit on defence: Chancellor infuriates MPs by refusing to commit to spending 2% of national income
– New racket to smuggle migrants out of the UK… so they get better chance of coming back here legally after gaining asylum elsewhere in Europe
– A THIRD of all burglaries in England and Wales are committed by children, shocking new statistics reveal
– Men held over rape ‘should get anonymity,’: MPs call for shake-up in laws after high-profile figures were arrested and named before cases were dropped
– ANOTHER Cyril Smith cover up: MP was caught abusing boy and pervert policeman hid the truth
EDITORIAL: It is insane to pay compensation to guilty criminals argues STEPHEN POLLARD
– Judges weakening Britain’s battle against terrorism by caving in to European human rights
– Illegal immigrants smuggled OUT of Britain… so they can return after claiming EU asylum
EDITORIAL: West has an obligation to Tunisia
EDITORIAL: The Guardian view on spending cuts: unspeakable horrors
EDITORIAL: The Guardian view on the killings in Tunisia: the Arab spring’s only success needs support
– TransNorth rail and road plan unveiled but unions call it ‘electioneering’
– Labour calls time on ‘exam factory’ approach to schooling
– The budget yellow box: Lib Dems lay out alternative fiscal plan in Commons
EDITORIAL: Tunisia shootings: Shock for a nation that is the standard-bearer for a successful, recent conversion to democracy
– Budget 2015: The £12bn question – where will the next cuts come from?
– Nigel Farage: After five lost years, the Coalition is finally falling apart
– Poor people hit hardest by Coalition, research reveals – and public spending cuts will DOUBLE
– Political donations: Secretive groups have funnelled £7.35m to Tory politicians
EDITORIAL: Expensive error. THE Ukip expenses scandal claims have rightly been referred to the police
– Ozzy’s Budget bounce. Voters give Chancellor’s recipe of rosy economic news and giveaways a big thumbs-up
EDITORIAL: The attack in Tunisia was an attack on a fragile democracy. The West must pay attention http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11483855/Democracy-in-danger.html
EDITORIAL: The Lib Dem ‘budget’ is an embarrassment http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/budget/11483515/The-Lib-Dem-budget-isan-embarrassment.html
– George Osborne: Ed Miliband’s cost of living election pitch has been ‘demolished‘
– LONDON: Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL) annual conference.
– BRUSSELS: David Cameron to attend European Council.
– 0915 ABERDEEN: Danny Alexander and Ed Davey outline Government support for the oil industry.
– 0930: ONS public sector finances data.
– 0930 BIRMINGHAM: Senior politicians speak to Federation of Small Businesses.
– 1100 ABERDEEN: Scottish Liberal Democrats spring conference 2015