YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour has five-point lead. Con 33%, Lab 38%, LD 8%, UKIP 12%
– Misery growing for Eurozone as growth falters and consumer confidence wavers
– More rigorous GCSEs are good for business – but nurturing grit is also vital
– As Nobel laureates slam Eurozone policy, will historians “tar and feather” its central bank?
- After just 19 hours in London, Dave’s back chillaxing on holiday: Cameron accused of complacency after he is pictured visiting cafe with Samantha in Cornwall
– Buy a powerful vacuum cleaner before they are BANNED: New EU rules ‘will outlaw best models in 10 days because they’re not eco-friendly’ (mention Louise Bours in print only)
– Osborne pockets £1bn in stamp duty bonanza as house prices soar… but Government borrowing still rises by £10bn
– After light bulbs and TVs… now EU officials BAN our vacuum cleaners (mention Tim Aker)
– Have we seen this somewhere before? Chillaxing David Cameron goes to Cornwall AGAIN
– Ukip want to cut top tax rate to 40 per cent and ban benefits for migrants (mention Tim Aker)
– Eurozone government borrowing costs hit record lows
– Should there be all-women shortlists? (mention Helena Windsor UKIP PPC for East Surrey)
– NHS patient groups warn more doctor assistants may be ‘healthcare on cheap‘
– Social housing in crisis as too many homes are sold under Right to Buy
– NHS patients to be seen by ‘doctors on the cheap‘
– Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg’s life set to be turned into movie
– Ed ‘weak’ says his councillor
– Porn, rhubarb and implants. . . welcome to the weird world of an MP’s summer
– Yet again, Alex Salmond refuses to face facts
– Alex Salmond refuses to downgrade oil estimates despite criticism from Sir Ian Wood
– WEST MIDLANDS: By-election result for new West Midlands police and crime commissioner. Counting begins inside Birmingham’s International Convention Centre, from 0930. The earliest a result is expected will be around 1230 if one of the candidates has secured more than 50% of the vote. However, if not, then the result is estimated to be announced around 1600.
– 1100 WINDSOR: Homecoming Parade for soldiers from 1st Battalion Coldstream Guards on their return from a six month deployment to Afghanistan.