Editorial: The disturbing questions facing Muslim leaders.
– ‘We’re not the tea party!’ UKIP chief Nigel Farage insists, as he visits America and warns that ‘if the Republican Party sticks with the establishment it will LOSE’.
– Jihadi John had been on MI5’s radar for SIX YEARS – so how could he escape to start reign of terror in Syria?
– GPs to get bonus for recording your dying wish over fears too many elderly patients are passing away surrounded by strangers.
– Judge orders Ukip candidate: Don’t take your children to rallies because it could harm them emotionally.
Editorial: Fight or flight will be the UK’s choice on defence.
– UK urged to be ‘premier partner’ in Arctic.
– MPs dismiss chancellor’s claim over cut in UK’s Brussels bill.
– British exit from EU given one in six chance.
– UK Independence party to sign up to Tory plans to end deficit.
Editorial: The Guardian view on Jimmy Savile: oblivion’s too good for him.
Editorial: The Guardian view on NHS reform: bright idea, dangerous speed.
– Nigel Farage on course to win Thanet South for Ukip, says poll.
– Rotherham MP describes town’s child protection funding as ‘drop in the ocean’.
– Ukip’s LGBT chair quits due to party’s lack of ‘gay-friendly tone’.
Editorial: Lost soul: With the naming of Isis’s most notorious killer, a religious and cultural chasm is laid bare.
Editorial: Credit where it’s due: Another staging post on RBS’s road to recovery.
– Ed Miliband pledges to cut university tuition fees by £3,000.
– David Cameron: We can still cut immigration to below 100,000 a year.
– US Republicans see Nigel Farage as a ‘serious and viable candidate who can run England in the near future’.
– Sol Campbell confirms intentions to run for London Mayor: ‘I have got so much to offer’.
– Savage foreign office cuts ‘ruining Britain’s influence in the world’.
– Jeremy Clarkson is an ‘idiot’ claims Labour’s shadow transport minister .
– Man ‘tried to smuggle knife into Parliament’ for meeting with top Labour politicians.
Editorial: A MASKED jihadi from London decapitates aid workers in the Syrian desert. IMMIGRATION has proved a disaster for this Government. The mistake was even pretending they could control it while we are still in the EU. CONGRATULATIONS to the two senior Unite union officials who have landed safe Labour election seats.
– Bojo’s Crossrail dream costs union £25m.
– Taxpayer-funded ‘concert for Labour’ weeks before Election slammed.
– Cowardly politicians aren’t up to fixing NHS.
– George Osborne wrong to claim he halved £1.7billion EU Bill, say MPs.
– Nigel Farage: the maverick leader of the UK Independence Party.
– Rough sleeping rises 55 per cent under Coalition.
– Ed Miliband told his energy price freeze could make the lights go out.
Editorial: Overpaid charity bosses do more harm than good.
– Rail chief criticises ‘scrapheap’ look and macho culture.
– Sarah Palin? She’s not my cup of tea, says Farage.
– Peers want to link defence spending with foreign aid.
– Angry Tories want to rip up approval for 15 wind farms.
– Missed hospital appointments cost NHS £700m.
– 0900 MARGATE: Ukip spring conference. Keynote speech from Nigel Farage at 1620. Keynote speech from Mark Reckless at 1015.
– 0930 LONDON: Boris Johnson announces new London Cycle Hire sponsor.
– 1030 ROTHERHAM: Government commissioners to meet in Rotherham – the meeting replaces the scheduled budget-setting meeting of the now-defunct cabinet.