– Cost of complexity: Britain’s tax relief chaos is even overwhelming HMRC
Editorial: Cameron’s last chance to curb EU migration
– At last Cameron acts over migrants: Crackdown on range of benefits… but will EU allow it?
– More than 100,000 Romanians apply to work here in just ONE year: Number of Bulgarians asking for National Insurance number also sees sharp rise
– Cameron’s pledge to cut immigration to the ‘tens of thousands’ lies in tatters after a record 228,000 people arrive from the EU
– Lord Sugar blasts French for thinking Calais migrants are not their problem as holidaying families are told: ‘Lock your cars’
– Judge rules Andrew Mitchell DID call police officers plebs as ex-minister loses libel case
Editorial: Westminster cuts purse strings to Scotland
– Greatest Scottish devolution pitfalls avoided, say economists
Editorial: The Guardian view on Scottish devolution: patchwork power UK
Editorial: The Guardian view on Plebgate: a libel action that should never have been fought in a row with no winners
– David Cameron to tell EU: cut all tax credits to migrants
Editorial: Plebgate: The lesson we can all learn from Andrew Mitchell’s demise
Editorial: Smith Commission: A way ahead for Scotland?
– I saw the immigration lies a mile off – and now nobody can deny it
– Tories urge Jeremy Paxman to run for London mayor
– Social networks must simplify terms, say MPs
– Smith Commission: Labour anger grows at Miliband’s U-turn on ceding powers to Holyrood
Editorial: A momentous day for Britain, and for Europe
– Can David Cameron’s big immigration speech kill Ukip? This chart may have the answer
– David Cameron: The journey from immigration dove to immigration hawk
– Let working grandparents take their children’s parental leave allowance, says thinktank
– David Cameron: I’m ready to lead Britain out of Europe if migrant reforms fail
Editorial: Big Pharma isn’t evil. Ask those who need ebola vaccines
– 0700: Nationwide Building Society releases its house price study for November.
– 0930 WEST MIDLANDS: The Prime Minister will give speech on immigration.
– 1030 CANNOCK: Ukip’s national day of action against road tolls.