YouGov/Sun poll: Labour are back to a 3 point lead and the Libs are very low – CON 33%, LAB 36%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 13%.
– Barack Obama: Russia to blame for violence in Ukraine
– The maverick mutineer who had been plotting for a year and why Douglas Carswell’s defection is ‘biggest political surprise for years’
– Cameron’s pledge to slash net migration to below 100,000 left in tatters after 40% increase sees it surge to 243,000 in just 12 months
– Immigration RISES despite government pledge to slash numbers (mention Steven Woolfe MEP)
– TORY SHOCK: Ukip defection piles pressure on David Cameron
– Tory MP Douglas Carswell defects to Ukip as he blasts Downing Street ‘clique’
– David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin as 1,000 Russian troops pour into Ukraine
– Douglas Carswell’s defection to Ukip risks Tory split in run-up to election
– More power to London? Who could possibly disagree?
– Net migration jumps by nearly a quarter of a million
– Douglas Carswell defection: Eurosceptic ex-Tory MP fires parting shot at Cameron
– I’ve gone, you must go too (South Yorks Deputy PPC)
– Are you sitting comfortably, Minister?
– Nigel Farage: More Tories could defect after ‘high noon’ by-election
– Douglas Carswell’s defection to Ukip could mark a turning point in politics
– Rotherham ‘seized files in grooming cover-up’
– On Clacton seafront, Ukip’s new man has a wave of followers
– 0700: Nationwide Building Society releases its house price study for August.
– 1030 LONDON: A High Court judge gives a decision on a challenge to a Government decision to let the latest badger cull go ahead without monitoring by a panel of independent experts.
– 1745 INVERNESS: Danny Alexander, Willie Rennie and Charles Kennedy host public meeting.
– 1930 FALKIRK: Labour for Independence event.