Survation/Sun poll tonight – UKIP vote surges tenfold in Heywood & Middleton by-election to 31%, Lab on 50%
– Stop bashing the super rich: You’ll make us all poorer
– End of human rights farce: In a triumphant week for British values, Tories unveil plans to give Parliament and judges power to ignore the European Court and its crazy decision making
– Tories take poll lead for first time in over two years: Party takes 1% lead after Cameron’s party conference speech
– That’s how you do it Ed! Farage shows Labour leader how to eat a bacon buttie as he campaigns for by-election
– Thatcher went soft on enemies after IRA Brighton bombs, reveal private documents
– Lib Dems call for more proportional parliamentary voting on English laws
– Ukip is ‘serious threat’ to Ed Miliband’s chances of a Labour victory at the next general election, former aide warns
– Boris Johnson: ‘At university I was more of a Green’ – Boris Johnson on why he joined the Conservatives – London Live interview
– Westminster whistleblower: ‘MPs bully female staff, or treat them like their mums’
– David Cameron’s tax pledge won’t break the bank – but his NHS one might
– Let them eat salami . . . Brussels in tussle over our food labels
– EDINBURGH: Post independence referendum conference.
– 0900 MIDLOTHIAN: Westminster Business Secretary to announce new funding for scientists.