YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Another Labour/Tory tie marks a full week without a Labour lead: CON 34%, LAB 34%, LD 6%, UKIP 14%, GRN 7%
Editorial: Mass immigration and the ballot box
– Police gunmen and jurors at risk after data is lost in the post: Astonishing blunder means officer who sent Mark Duggan may be identified
– Child abuse victims received death threats after MPs revealed their identities by publishing leaked evidence from paedophile inquiry
– MP’s fears over new guidelines on rape: How do you prove consent was given, he asks
– Greens, Ukip and SNP set out plans before UK election
Editorial: The Guardian view on statistics in politics: over-counting
– Tory David Davis blames Whitehall for Iraq inquiry delay
– Labour would halt plans to slash on-call legal aid solicitors
– Tory MPs ‘plotted to sabotage House of Commons documentary‘
Editorial: Tory MPs ‘plotted to sabotage House of Commons documentary‘
Editorial: Dealing with Isis: Britain and the US are right to object to negotiations – but also not to insist too forcefully that others do likewise
– Jeremy Hunt made NHS strike U-turn but if Tories win there’ll be price to pay
– GCSE league table chaos: Posh schools Eton and Harrow among BOTTOM schools after Tory meddling
Editorial: PRINCESS Beatrice, her dad says, inherited her mum’s “entrepreneurial streak”. THERE are two conclusions to draw from the fact that 13 hospitals have defiantly increased parking charges. ISLAMIC State, according to MI5, is made up of hopeless young men who had no luck with girls and whose porn use is way higher than average.
Editorial: Private schools should not be punished
Editorial: Wrong move on rape
– Wages will rise this year, Institute for Fiscal Studies says
– Ministers flood marginal seats to announce £1 billion of extra funding amid claims of partisanship
– 0715 PORTSMOUTH: Chancellor George Osborne to visit Portsmouth Navy Base.
– 0745 SURREY: Business Secretary Vince Cable visiting Kingston University to mark the Government’s progress is widening access to higher education.
– 0930: Bank of England releases its Money and Credit report for December.