YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Tories overtake Labour, whose score is their joint lowest: CON 33%, LAB 32%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 7%
– EU brokers Russia, Ukraine gas deal after months of negotiation
– UK drug policy is decades out of date – it’s high time we faced up to the evidence
– Ukip targets, mapped: Are you one of the people whose votes Nigel Farage needs to win?
– Confirmed: Our foreign aid fuels corruption – Official watchdog’s verdict on aid spending that Cameron has defiantly ring-fenced
– Soft justice Britain: Ministers admit 32 murderers and rapists are on the run… as figures reveal 12 sex offenders attack every MONTH after leaving prison
– Portugal decriminalised drugs. Results? Use by teens doubled in a decade with nearly a fifth of 15 and 16-year-olds using drugs
– Curbing immigration would be a ‘disaster’ Tony Blair warns as he begs Labour not to chase
– Government to begin paying off WW1 debt, announces George Osborne
– Ofsted struggling for credibility and must be overhauled, say councils
– Ed Miliband: Labour faces a fight to save its Scottish MPs
– Europe is drifting and divided. This feels more like 1914 than 2014’
– David Cameron says it would be ‘lovely’ if interest rates could remain at current low level
– Record number of prison deaths ‘due to cuts and overcrowding’
– Green Party considering legal action against BBC after being left out of election debates
– Ukip on the verge of causing a major upset in Ed’s backyard
– Rochester by-election: Tory malcontents are whipping up a storm
– Calais gang charged migrants £4,000 to enter UK in a car boot – or £800 by lorry
– Family-friendly test will apply to every policy, Whitehall told
– 0900 BARNSLEY: Count for South Yorkshire PCC election.
– 1800: Firefighters strike.