– Trouble for Ukip? Poll shows most Brits think the UK is better off in the EU
– General election 2015 TV debates: David Cameron “running scared” says Ed Miliband
Editorial: Brave call from plain speaking minister
– Immigration ‘is not key election issue’ for Tories: Subject does not feature among six key themes on party’s manifesto despite it being voters’ top concern
– Miliband refuses to disown claim he plans to ‘weaponise’ the NHS to win power… despite being asked SEVEN times
– Inflation set to fall below 1% for first time since 2002 after price of food and fuel falls
– Crossrail facing major signal problems which could prevent any trains from running in 2018 when £15billlion line is due to open
– Army recruits to be asked if they are gay
Editorial: British car sales zoom ahead, but for how long?
– Bus crisis looms as councils cut services ‘at an alarming rate’, campaigners say
– David Cameron: Labour election win would put UK on path to ruin
– David Cameron: ‘snoopers charter’ will re-appear after Tory election win
– Cameron’s six themes for the election – and they don’t include health or immigration
– George Osborne plans ANOTHER tax break for millionaires if Tories win election
Editorial: SAJID Javid is right. IT was incredibly moving to see two million people come together yesterday in Paris to stand up for freedom. THERE is nothing wrong with any of David Cameron’s six election themes. THEY may have messed with Man United and got away with it.
Editorial: The lasting message of ‘Nous sommes Charlie’
Editorial: Harming the NHS
– Britain’s deficit must be cut for future generations, David Cameron says
– Ed Miliband said he wanted to ‘weaponise’ NHS in secret meeting with BBC executives
– General election debates: Will David Cameron and Ed Miliband turn up?
Editorial: We are wasting cash on cancer treatment for the terminally ill
– 1120 EAST MIDLANDS: David Cameron speech.
– 1400 LONDON: Network Rail publish report into Christmas engineering overrruns.
– 1415 LEEDS: Transport for the North’s first meeting to discuss the building plans for the Northern Powerhouse.
– 1600 LONDON: Theresa May and Chris Grayling at European Scrutiny Committee.