YouGov/Sun poll tonight: Greens hit a record high under @YouGov of 8% – and Libs back to 5th. CON 33%, LAB 32%, UKIP 15%, GRN 8%, LDEM 7%
– Ed Miliband tells David Cameron he is “getting excuses in early” with global economy warning.
– How to destroy Islamic State: What Obama could learn from Wall Street.
– One in five crimes not recorded by police: Nearly a million offences a year are ignored by target-chasing officers.
– One in six GP surgeries is failing: 1,200 practices could be putting patients at risk, says watchdog.
– Plebgate storm MP ‘is serial abuser of police’: Mitchell denies using P-word as trial hears he’s a ‘Jekyll and Hyde’.
– Border checks spending hits 5-year low despite surge in illegal migrants.
– Immigrant stowaways seized fleeing from boat in Channel.
– Cameron defends plan to plough £650m into green foreign aid.
– HS2 chairman threatens 2016 walkout.
– HMRC ‘unacceptably slow’ to tackle tax avoiders, say MPs.
– Cameron ‘getting excuses in early’ over global economy and cuts, says Miliband.
– A Reckless vote will make your home worth less, Tories tell Rochester voters.
– Cameron met with short-term soporific plan upon his G20 return.
– Ex-Labour MP attacks Ukip’s ‘nasty, anti-immigrant, very rightwing’ tactics.
– Yvette Cooper announces Labour’s toughened stance on UK border control.
– Church leaders launch attack on ‘unjust’ bedroom tax.
– MP who earned £450,000 as a barrister accused of ‘bunking off’.
– Britain sending 10 armoured vehicles to eastern Ukraine.
– Shock figures show bed blocking at 4-year high.
– £190K of taxpayers’ cash forked out on Whitehall cafeterias.
– Labour to recruit 1,000 extra border guards.
– How can a million crimes a year disappear from police statistics?
– Ukip’s rise reflects a growing willingness to complain.
– Danny Alexander ‘will lose seat in 2015 unless there is a miracle turnaround’ according to Lib Dem strategist.
– Labour plans show ‘catastrophic misunderstanding’ of immigration system.
– Rising welfare bill has almost cancelled out Osborne’s cuts.
– One in four sex offences is not recorded as crime.
– LONDON: Foreign minister Tobias Ellwood to appear before foreign affairs committee on Kurdistan region of Iraq.
– LONDON: Prime Minister to chair “Cobra” meeting on Islamic State.
– 0730 LONDON: Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond to meet US secretary of state John Kerry.
– 0930 LONDON: Inflation figures for October are published by the Office for National Statistics.
– 0930: Office for National Statistics (ONS) releases its house price study for September.
– 1045 LONDON: Yvette Cooper, shadow home secretary, will deliver a speech on immigration.
– 1100 HARROGATE: Home Secretary speech to the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners.
– 1420 EDINBURGH: First Minister Alex Salmond will make a resignation statement to the Scottish Parliament.
– 1445 LONDON: Immigration minister and transport chiefs before home affairs select committee.
– 1630: Andrew Lansley at House of Commons governance committee.
– 1630 LONDON: Ofcom chief executive at Lords committee.