– NHS could save £1bn each year by treating patients at pharmacies instead of hospitals or GP clinics, says professional body
– Labour’s NHS shame exposed: Mail investigation reveals meltdown in Labour-run Welsh NHS with police probing allegations of horrifying neglect
– Travellers take over a seafront: Council bid to force out caravans as they set up home beside yacht club, marina and gym
– Regaining control of our borders is key to our future, says Leo McKinstry
– Cameron’s immigration cap in tatters as EU president says it would be ‘ILLEGAL’
– Farage: ‘Rochester is high noon for Cameron – he’ll face leadership challenge if he loses’
– Treasury rules out election giveaways as tax revenues fall short
– Ukip defector Douglas Carswell on leaving the Tories: ‘They think Love Actually is a manual for how to govern the country’
– José Manuel Barroso: David Cameron making ‘historic’ mistake over EU
– Hung parliament following the 2015 general election ‘would hurt economy’
– Government thinks Love Actually is a manual for how to run the country, says Douglas Carswell
– Three main parties attacked for their lack of ambition over ‘lamentable’ child poverty failure – by Government’s own anti-poverty tsar
– Big Society exclusive: Taxpayer-funded grants were paid ‘under intense pressure’ to Cameron-founded charity by Nesta
– Axe fixed term parliaments and stop ‘cossetting’ MPs, says top Tory
– Ed Miliband’s £8 an hour minimum wage will make people worse off, says former Labour Cabinet minister
– MPs are less popular then they think they are, surveys show
– 0830 LONDON: EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso speaking at Chatham House.
– 0900 LONDON: Nick Clegg monthly press conference.
– 0900: Radiographers strike.