– UK fails to stop North Sea oil sale to Russian
– Ukip savages “BBC bias” over “pro-EU mockumentary” and questions Corporation’s EU funding
Editorial: Be bold… and build a Tory election success
– Jihadi John’s father ‘a bully and a collaborator with Saddam‘: Family fled to Britain from Kuwait after he was accused of helping forces during Iraqi invasion
– Now Europe wants to ban your halogen light bulbs: Sales could be stopped as early as next year as part of energy-saving drive
– 40% jump in GPs planing to start a new life abroad: Exodus means surgeries across England are in crisis
– Senior Tories tell Cameron to drop migrant pledge: Osborne and Hunt among senior ministers expressing doubts over issue
Editorial: We must stop spending a fortune on asylum seekers
Editorial: The madness of King George III’s non-dom tax system
Editorial: The Guardian view on the killing of Boris Nemtsov: a watershed for Russia
Editorial: The Guardian view on food security: if the dreamers lose, we face a nightmare
– David Cameron needs to guarantee future defence spending, says Liam Fox
– Labour cannot reverse Tory legal aid cuts, Sadiq Khan says
Editorial: The BBC deserves to be placed on a secure financial footing
– Nearly 100,000 of Britain’s poorest children go hungry after parents’ benefits are cut
– The laughing at us must stop before the election, warns senior Green
– US Army chief: Britain can’t cut any more troops or it will have a weakened force
Editorial: EVEN the most extreme interpretation of the Koran doesn’t allow for the feeding of a murdered man to his unsuspecting mother. THE 9/11 hijackers killed thousands and destroyed the World Trade Center with the tiny blades of box cutters. DANNY Dyer is to marry his “******* rock” after she popped the question.
Editorial: Lord Saatchi’s drugs bill has been let down by politics
Editorial: This debilitating women’s problem is shockingly ignored
– Still celebrating the League Cup final win…
– 0000: New drug-drive regulations come into effect.
– 0700: Nationwide Building Society releases its house price study for February.
– 1000 LONDON: Director General speech on broadcasting.
– 1330 LONDON: Oliver Letwin speech to launch Localis report on Local Enterprise Partnerships.