– Nigel Farage: Indian and Australian immigrants better than eastern Europeans.
–Most migrants crossing Mediterranean will be sent back, EU leaders to agree.
– John Major: Tory election campaign lacks passion.
– Will jailing Katie Hopkins save the lives of migrants? I have my doubts.
– Exclusive: Ukip slams ‘terrible’ ComRes poll of ten ‘target seats’.
– Exclusive: UKIP donor already organising South Thanet victory party.
– George Osborne: Families £350 worse off under Ed Miliband and the SNP.
–Nigel Farage’s battle to win South Thanet will go down in election history.
– BBC accused of left-wing ambush on David Cameron over hostile Radio 1 interview.
– Yvette Cooper: SNP plans cost families £800 each.
– Gangmasters blighting Britain: Shocking report reveals how EU’s border rules leave UK wide open to people traffickers and benefits scams.
– Voters tell Cameron to act on migration: Less than one in ten say they are satisfied with border policies, heaping pressure on party to end silence on the issue.
– Groomed to be a sex slave and branded a racist for bringing my sex abusers to justice: One woman reveals her horrific ordeal in a tell-all book.
– Green Party Accused Of Employing ‘Highly Inappropriate’ Tactics By Pre-Filling Out Proxy Forms.
– Ukip Candidate Threatened With Beheading In ‘Chilling’ Phone Call Being Investigated By Police.
– Grant Shapps Accused Of Editing Wikipedia Pages Of Political Rivals.
– Ukip eyes 22 seats as Nigel Farage welcomes ‘spectacular’ support from voters.
–Foul-mouthed Labour canvasser in doorstep rant at man who said he was voting Ukip.
– Ukip’s Paul Nuttall calls for Britons to mark St George’s Day by wearing a red rose.