– Ukip MP Douglas Carswell surrounded by anti-austerity protesters in London.
– Queen’s speech: what Her Majesty said and what it means.
– Wide-ranging snooper’s charter to extend powers of security services.
– “Stich-up” referendum fears realized as Cameron seeks to hand “Yes” vote to Europhiles.
– BBC spends 2500 a week buying copies of The Guardian.
– Global liberal consensus will hit Eurosceptics with massive firepower, but it can be defeated.
– Tony Blair to step down as Middle East peace envoy.
The Daily Mail
– ‘We will not waste a single moment’: Cameron vows to capitalise on political honeymoon by driving through One Nation Queen’s Speech.
– War on the trade unions.
– PM spells out the EU question: But critics warn wording favours staying in Europe.
– Watchdog hits out at £17million in payout for migrants.