YouGov/Sun – CON 35, LAB 37, LD 8, UKIP 12
– Airport Security Tightened Over ‘Bomb Fears’ (also in The Times).
– Miliband tries to thaw Labour’s relationship with business.
– Cameron: You can be patriotic Scot and vote no (also in The Times, The Independent).
– Graeme Leach: Why genuine competition will pay a serious growth dividend.
– Labour leadership failing to take in new ideas, warns Cruddas.
– Give Britons a vote on Juncker, says Osborne’s father -in-law.
– Europe threat over recycling (also in Daily Mail, The Times).
– Farage: Britain is nearer to leaving EU than ever.
– Stunned lifeboat crew rescues ‘illegal immigrants’ crossing the Channel in a toy dinghy.
– Mystery of missing dossier on VIP child abusers (also in The Sun).
– Merkel backs Cameron in battle to stop £30million in child benefit being sent from Britain to families across the EU.
– Google begins era of internet censorship (also in The Times).
– Red Ed’s guru Lord Glasman attacks Labour ‘lack of direction’.
– Clegg: Give £250 bonus to full-time carers.
– BBC secrecy on salaries condemned: Corporation attacked by spending watchdog after it stopped investigations into pay deals and IT fiascos.
– Jenni Russell: Ed and his team would be a disaster at No 10.
– Tim Montgomerie: Spending cuts: you haven’t seen the half of it.
– ‘Prosecute doctors who keep quiet about FGM victims‘ says Commons Home Affairs Select Committee.
– PM must exclude NHS from TTIP trade deal or could be sued, union warns.
House of Commons
– The Electoral Commission gives evidence to the Commons Political and Constitutional Reform Committee.
House of Lords
– Oral Questions. Student Loans Company and reports that they have employed misleading practices
– Debate. Strengthening the UK’s manufacturing sector
– Debate. Importance of investment in the rural economy
– LIVERPOOL: Unite national conference. Biennial conference of the Unite union.
– LIVERPOOL: Business minister Matt Hancock speech to Federation of Small Businesses.
– Call Clegg on LBC 97.3.
– LONDON: Ed Miliband speech at the Policy Network conference. Conference opens with welcome speech by Ed Balls at 0925, Mr Miliband speaks at 1005
– LETTERKENNY: IRA spy inquest. Hearing for inquest into murder of Denis Donaldson in 2006.