YouGov/Sun poll – Labour a one point lead.. Con 34%, Lab 35%, Lib Dems 7%, UKIP 14%
– Brussels must see the lighter side of dark pools – or watch City innovation wither.
– 2,000 migrants drowned trying to flee to Europe so far this year, says UN.
– Forget Piketty: How Sweden combined wealth and equality through capitalism.
– Cameron: The Scots cannot pilfer pound.
– We won’t take the blame! 1,400 girls abused and rapists are on the loose – but Rotherham abuse scandal officials STILL pass the buck.
– From sex abuse gangs to jihadis, the State’s fear of seeming ‘racist’ is letting evil thrive, writes MANZOOR MOhtml.
– Hunt demands shake-up to stop NICE blocking life-extending drugs for cancer: Health Secretary will also announce 40% increase in resources to pay for treatments.
– Nigel Farage vows to RESIGN as UKIP leader if the party fails to breakthrough in next year’s general election.
– Farage to target Boris over migrant amnesty if Tories use London mayor as ‘Ukip killer’ at the General Election.
– EU farce: £2.5bn given to LANDLOCKED Czech Republic to boost its FISHING industry.
– ‘Benefit handouts could top £54k a YEAR under Labour’.
– ‘Who lies, flies’: Tough new rules on EU benefit cheats announced in Germany.
– Cameron under pressure to follow Germany with EU migrant crackdown.
– Multiculturalism is to blame for the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal.
– South Yorkshire PCC Shaun Wright quits Labour but not PCC role.
– Councils tendering care contracts case by case in online ‘auctions’.
– Universities could get cash for every poor student, says Labour.
– George Osborne will miss UK export target, BCC warns.
– Who rounded up migrants for the Daily Express? Not us, says Migration Watch.
– What makes a perfect Ukip target seat?
– Old boy’s club still dominates public life, according to major new report.
– Women underrepresented at all levels in British politics.
– Overcharging by outsourcing giant Serco costs NHS millions.
– Can Nigel Farage pull up the drawbridge on Thanet?
– How Nick Clegg totally lost the women of Britain.
– John Bercow and his cronies threaten this country’s parliamentary democracy.
– Cancer drugs fund subject to ‘value for money’ assessment for first time.
– 0900 LONDON: Health workers strike ballot.
– 0930 LONDON: Latest migration quarterly statistics published. ONS. Migration Statistics Quarterly Report.
– 1030 DUNDEE: Scottish Labour to launch new poster campaign.