– Stephen Littlechild: A bureaucratic nightmare risks stifling innovation in Britain’s energy market.
– Allie Renison: Why Britain’s battle against Juncker may not be worth it.
– Every school will be ordered to ‘actively promote’ British values (also in Daily Express, Daily Mail, The Times, The Guardian, The Independent).
– Brown urges PM to debate with Salmond (also in Daily Mail).
– Benedict Brogan: Britain once strutted the stage, but now it prefers the quiet life.
– Phillip Johnston: All pupils deserve a basic set of principles.
– Baroness McDonagh: Smart meters will revolutionise how we pay for energy.
– Trojan Horse: The damming verdict.
– Cameron rallies European leaders to block Juncker’s bid for extra power (also in The Guardian, The Independent).
– Tories’ failure to invest in housing could cause next crisis, says Clegg.
– Gordon Brown: It’s not Scotland v Britain. We need a patriotic alternative to the SNP.
– Steve Richards: A squabble between senior minister is masking a major flaw in Tory policy – how can we shrink the state and still maintain standards?