YouGov/Sun poll tonight: Greens two points ahead of the Lib Dems for first time under @YouGov. LAB 34%, CON 32%, UKIP 14%, GRN 8%, LD 6%.
Editorial: Vision of Britain outside of the EU is a positive one argues Ross Clark.
– Labour tell MPs NOT to discuss immigration – as Miliband gives major immigration speech.
– Labour plans would send taxes soaring for millions of families, David Cameron warns.
Editorial: The Guardian view on Britain and torture: tell the truth.
– Alistair Darling’s 5am plea to PM ignored after Scottish no vote.
– Theresa May denies seeking redactions in CIA torture report.
– Pickles under attack over plan for referendums on council tax rises.
Editorial: LABOUR are holed below the water line on the economy and immigration. WHY was Islamist madman Man Haron Monis free to murder hostages in Sydney?
– Labour immigration plan exposed.
– Tory pledge to deliver English MP veto.
Editorial: We need a thinner blue line.
Editorial: Labour are either knaves or fools.
– Tony Blair said to be prepared to face inquiry over CIA torture report.
– Ukip ‘secures £1.5m EU funding’.
– Five things we learned: Nigel Farage meets Gogglebox’s Steph and Dom.
Editorial: Disturbed children need a doctor, not a night in the cells.
– Councils buy back houses at huge loss to taxpayers.
– Politicians put stability at risk in race for popularity, Grieve warns.
– 0700 LONDON: Bank of England publishes the results of UK bank stress tests.
– 0930 LONDON: Inflation figures for November are published by the Office for National Statistics.
– 0930: Office for National Statistics (ONS) releases its house price study for October. ONS 0845 604 1858.
– 1230 LONDON: Steve Webb oral statement to MPs on Post Office card accounts.
– 1600 LONDON: David Cameron gives evidence to the Commons Liaison Committee.
– 1900: Nick Clegg takes part in the Leaders Live show.