– UK business uneasy about future of Europe.
– Nothing is more British than our imperfect Europe, says Clegg.
– Cameron and Miliband neck and neck as poll call wins for both.
– EU to scrap ‘best before’ dates to reduce food waste.
– Guilty Hamza will die in US jail.
– 100 dangerous prisoners are let out every day.
– Ross Clark: This week’s Euro elections are a policy free zone.
– Express cartoon features UKIP.
– PM blast ‘appalling‘ UKIP chief.
– Taxpayers’ £10m bill for police union jobs.
– Ed’s minimum wage plan ‘simplistic and political‘ say bosses.
– 62 Labour MPs are employing workers on zero hours contracts.
– Richard Littlejohn: If you really want to know, Ed, look in the mirror… incl mention for UKIP and his pledge to vote UKIP on Thursday.
– UKIP candidate in scuffle with disabled protester.
– Ann Treneman: An expensive slip of the tongue by Farage may cost his party dear.
– Editorial cartoon features Nigel Farage.
– David Charter: Europe’s unnoticed election is bad news for the UK.
– David Cameron has reservations about ‘right to be forgotten‘ online.
– Ian Traynor: A Europe united by a sullen political disillusionment.
– Tory Eurosceptics rally behind Cameron.
– Farage remarks branded racist by three senior Labour figures.
– Alexandra Jones: Given the choice of Romanians next door or a one trick UKIP leader I know which I’d pick .
– Charlie Brooker: Among a crowd of political automatons, Nigel Farage is like a wacky neighbour in a sitcom.
– ‘Labour just makes empty promises. All I’ve got left is UKIP‘. There’s rising support for Farage on the streets of Labour-run Southampton.
– Right-wing collapse will force Tories into hardline EU alliance.
– Steve Richards: UKIP’s appeal is that it is uncontaminated by power, Farage is the unconstrained outsider with the answers. But his novelty can’t last.
– UKIP sucess to boost Yes vote in Scotland.
– Lib Dems ‘stoic’ as they prepare for losses.
– Greens predict fracking backlash in European vote.
– UKIP branches use Brit war graves on leaflets.
– Sun Says: Grave offence.
House of Commons
– No business announced
House of Lords
– No business announced
– Inflation figures for April are published by the Office for National Statistics.
Staffing for words
– Office for National Statistics (ONS) releases its house price study for March. ONS 0845 604 1858.