– Nigel Farage opposes EU action to tackle migrant deaths in Mediterranean.
– Who is ahead in the polls where you live?
– Farage: Cameron must take some blame for migrant deaths in Mediterranean.
– BBC Stages Eco Debate: Toxic Waste Gushes Forth.
– Working Class Voters Eyeing UKIP As Polling Tips Surprise Northern England Wins.
– Farage Faces ‘Biggest Political Challenge’ As Thanet Becomes Most Contested Seat Ever.
– Cautious Miliband doesn’t want to talk about borrowing.
– The tension in Labour’s energy policy between prices and decarbonisation.
– Is the election site May 2015 really as ‘unaligned’ as it claims?