YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour lead by two points: CON 31%, LAB 33%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%
– Back off Barroso: Your outlandish claims are nothing but propaganda.
– As Labour proposes giving football fans seats on club boards, would this improve the sport?
– Thousands of paedophiles will escape ANY punishment because police cannot cope with scale of online abuse.
– Labour announces limited reshuffle.
– Ukip does deal with far-right, racist Holocaust-denier to save EU funding.
– Miliband to sharpen Europe strategy as Cameron hardens line on immigration.
– Power to the people? This recall bill will do no such thing.
– Divest MPs’ pension fund from fossil fuels, says Caroline Lucas.
– David Cameron has now passed the point of no return on Europe.
– David Cameron’s failure to confront UKIP is a betrayal of Margaret Thatcher’s vision, says José Manuel Barroso.
– Revealed: Spending on private ambulances has risen by 82% in two years.
– Cutting EU immigration will backfire, say employers.
– Tories under fire for not targeting child poverty.
– Labour to only tax homes worth over £2m.
– Lords Speaker blows £357 of taxpayers’ cash on two-mile ride.
– MRSA cases halved in past four years.
– Benefit cheats crackdown to save country £1bn a year.
– Britain has every right to challenge the EU’s rules.
– I agree with Nigel Farage on ‘virtually everything’ admits Tory MP.
– Middle-class families hit by Labour’s mansion tax.
– Sooner or later, David Cameron is going to have to deal with Ukip.
– Risk of winter power ‘brownouts’ jumps to one in three.
– Microsoft launches smart watch that can also tell the time.
– Revealed: what voters in every seat think about immigration.
– Farage holds on to funding thanks to far-right MEP.
– 0830 LONDON: Michael Moore, European Business Adviser to DPM, launches report on improving UK engagement with Europe.
– 0930 LONDON: Public sector borrowing figures for September are published by the Office for National Statistics.