YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour and Tories tied: CON 35%, LAB 35%, LD 8%, UKIP 12%, GRN 5%
– Nigel Farage, Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and David Cameron line up for the great debate.
– Election 2015: UKIP reveals five key pledges for Britain.
– Labour’s business drive in tatters after top firms complained at election advert.
– Benefits are to BLAME: Cut welfare in Britain to END migrant influx, demands Calais mayor.
Editorial: Show us the Tories can finish the job.
– Binge drinking costs Britain £4.9bn every year due to treating drunks in A&E, road crashes, arrests and court cases.
– After Mail exposes trade in sensitive pension details… Now they are selling your health secrets.
– After Mail revelations, Cameron leads the backlash: PM and privacy watchdog vow the sharks won’t get away with ‘theft’.
– ‘We’ll create a job for everyone that wants one’: Cameron pledges to create highest employment rate in developed world in exclusive interview with the Mail.
Editorial: The Guardian view on Greece and the eurozone: time for realism and compromise.
Editorial: The Guardian view on election 2015: it really matters.
– Lib Dems pledge £2bn extra funding for mental health.
– Labour dismisses row about campaign ad featuring business leaders’ quotes.
– Israel should kidnap Barack Obama and put him on trial like a Nazi, Ukip candidate says.
– Plaid Cymru: We will unleash our economic potential in the event of a hung parliament.
– Give all Isis sympathisers a free flight to Syria and you’ve solved the problem, says Ukip candidate.
– General Election 2015: No room for the word ‘immigration’ on Nigel Farage’s five-point pledge card but plenty of room for his face.
– Train tickets would be 10% cheaper if rail networks were run by public sector.
– Christopher Gillibrand: UKIP candidate is vice-president of far-right group which said Doreen Lawrence should ‘go home’.
Editorial: We must not be scared of pension reform.
– General Election 2015: Nigel Farage and Ukip on the campaign trail.
– Boost for David Cameron as he avoids Nigel Farage in seven way debate.
– Nigel Farage discloses secret talks with Conservative MPs about hung Parliament.
Editorial: Train companies mustn’t get away with ripping us off.
– Miliband faces threat of mutiny over cuts.
– Ukip’s Core Base: Can Cameron Win it Back?
– Cameron admits £3,000 Labour tax claim was a guess.
– UKIP’s Patrick O’Flynn has accused Cameron and Clegg of preparing for a “rigged referendum” on EU membership.
– UKIP’s pledge to Britain.
– UKIP launches our pledge to Britain.
– UKIP backs General Sir Richard Dannatt’s comments that it is dangerous to ignore defence issues.
– 0915 LONDON: Shadow education secretary Tristram Hunt visits Hindu temple to talk about language education.
– 1100 LONDON: Institute for Government briefing on coalition formation.
– 1200 LONDON: Left Unity manifesto launch.