YouGov/Sun poll tonight – Labour lead by one: CON 33%, LAB 34%, LD 8%, UKIP 15%, GRN 5%
– The UK desperately needs a free trade alternative to costly EU membership.
– As taxpayers receive personal tax statements, will greater transparency help to reform the system?
– Twitter and Facebook are helping terrorists says new GCHQ chief: Fanatics using social media as ‘command and control networks’.
– Parliament officials accused of fresh expenses cover-up after paperwork is destroyed.
– No benefits for migrants! New call to crack down on handouts.
– GP crisis looms as surgeries may shut.
– Cross Bencher: Cameron ally backs Boris as Tory leader.
– Tories to tackle tax finally, acknowledges NEIL HAMILTON.
– North gives cautious welcome to English devolution.
– Osborne seeks rule change over £1.7bn bill.
– Tory focus on migration fails to stop Ukip.
– Dear Ms Morgan: PM’s school advisers idea is stolen from ‘loony lefties’.
– DWP orders man to work without pay for company that let him go.
– UK aid investments target tax havens.
– Half of English fishing quotas controlled by overseas firms.
– Norman Baker: I resign – and it’s Theresa May’s fault.
– UK threatened with £42m fine for missing £1.7bn EU surcharge deadline.
– ‘Ban docs for dodgy English’.
– May says sorry for inquiry shambles.
– White Dee: I agree with benefits cuts.
– MPs’ expenses: history in the shredder.
– We can’t ignore threat of Ukip, senior shadow Cabinet minister Tristram Hunt says.
– This tax transparency raises a question: how wisely is it spent?
– Virtual IDs for everyone.
– Save us from becoming a migrant ghetto, pleads Calais.
– Brussels to offer compromise over its £1.7bn bill for Britain.
– Labour support hits new low in latest blow for Miliband.
– Firefighters strike. Final day of four day strike by FBU members in England over pensions.
– 1530 LONDON: Elizabeth Truss speech to Policy Exchange setting out her vision for the environment.
– 2000 LONDON: Nick Clegg takes questions live on BBC3’s Free Speech. York Hall, 5 Old Ford Road, E2 9PJ.