– Trust Labour? I’d rather trust Jimmy Savile to babysit.
– Labour can’t finish second then grab power, says Cameron.
– PIERS MORGAN: Should we let hypocritical clowns like Brand and Coogan tell us how to vote?
– Ed Miliband’s plot to become Prime Minister – even if he does not win the election.
– Ofsted accused of whitewashing inquiry into Christian schools’ ‘British values’ complaints.
– What does the SNP surge look like up close?
– We want an EU referendum THIS YEAR, says Ukip’s Farage as election enters final stages.
– Police ignored warning about Rotherham child sex abuse TWLEVE YEARS ago.
– Embarrassment for Labour as it emerges their OWN workers are paid less than Living Wage.
– Farage: You CAN’T trust Cameron on EU promise – and he’s guilty of Scottish appeasement.