YouGov/Sun poll – Lib Dems on 6 points, equaling their lowest score to date: CON 34%, LAB 38%, LD 6%, UKIP 13%
– Nick Clegg: David Cameron has ditched his immigration target.
– Can we trust Whitehall with all our personal details?
– Move border checks back to Britain, say French politicians amid new Calais migrants crisis.
– Migrant clearout in Calais called off by French police after gang violence.
– ‘Disrespectful’: Ed Miliband under fire for ‘awful’ message on poppy wreath.
– Council fat cats paid more than Cameron, 251 paper pushers get more than PM’s £142,500 salary.
– Labour peer: Charge patients £200 every time they see a GP.
– John Vine interview: What’s gone wrong with immigration – by a man who should know.
– Britain ‘facing lost decade of economic growth’.
– Calais immigration chief’s plans to solve border crisis? Free ferry tickets to Britain and move the French boundary to Dover.
– Tories have quietly dropped pledge to cut migration below 100,000, crows Nick Clegg in swipe at David Cameron.
– Rail commuters are hit by up to 40,000 bogus parking fines: ‘Pirates’ accused of demanding money from commuters using the wrong law.
House of Commons
– 10.15am Scottish Affairs Subject: The Referendum on Separation for Scotland
– 2pm Scottish Affairs Subject: Land Reform in Scotland
– 2000 GLASGOW: Independence referendum TV debate. The first TV debate of the campaign between First Minister Alex Salmond and Better Together leader Alistair Darling. Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.