– First Tory poll lead since 2012 (also in Daily Telegraph, Daily Express, Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Guardian).
– Pfizer jets in to face MP grilling over drug deal.
– Allister Heath: Why British politics has started to become interesting again.
– Brussels committee unveils its five-year plan to save the EU.
– Ryan Bourne: Protectionism will do nothing for the UK – or the quality of its football.
– Dominic Raab: Why Britain must reject Ed Miliband’s arbitrary Pfizer-Astrazeneca jingoism.
– James Rogers: The EU tax liberation day small print: Why the UK beats flat tax Lithuania.
– Thatcher was tricksy about EU, says Boris.
– Scandal of NHS chiefs’ expenses .
– Tory Peer ‘must be banned for life’ after second expenses scandal,
– Forces face further cuts after £1.2bn underspend the MoD cannot explain.
– Phillip Johnston: Politicians have stopped listening to us.
– Ross Clark: Care costs reward the feckless and punish the thrifty.
– Pfizer lets it slip: takeover could cost thousands of jobs.
– Miliband’s pledge: See a GP within 48 hours (The Independent).
– Quizzed by police for tweet about UKIP (also in The Guardian).
– PM rejects call to strip Barlow of his OBE.
– Stars shamed into paying tax.
– Gove blamed for leaking papers to embarrass Clegg.
– UKIP’s lazy MEPs miss crucial votes that would help Britons.
– Cartoon features Nigel Farage.
– Peers push PM not to back out of TV debates.
– Should an oil company be paying for MPs to visit Kurdistan?
– Cameron cracks down on free school feuding in coalition.
– Anne Karpf: Bigots come in all ages (mention for UKIP).
– MPs seek ‘cast iron‘ pledge on Astra jobs.
– Phillip Davies MP – Voters should be given snap election.
– PM warned: Plain cig packs plan will drive voters to Ukip.