YouGov/Sun poll – Labour lead by one: CON 33%, LAB 34%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%
Rochester & Strood by-election poll, 7-10 Nov: UKIP 44%, CON 32%, LAB 17%, LDEM 2%.
– Financial Conduct Authority hits five banks with record £1.1bn fine in forex scandal
– Is fruit juice bad for you? Forget the breakfast OJ – many juices contain so much sugar they are a health hazard
– Politicians must pledge action on airport expansion now – and end 40 years of failure
– Is Ed Miliband a rational economic person? Or is it all about narrative?
– Union is PAYING teachers to strike: Parents’ outrage as NUT bankrolls walkouts over official who hasn’t taught for 14 years
– Cameron begs Labour voters: Help us to beat Ukip in Rochester after Farage’s party takes 12-point lead
– Fracking ‘will transform the North’: Minister reveals Government plans for ‘sovereign wealth fund‘ which will hold revenues from shale gas in certain parts of the country
– Did Special Branch seize dossier linking MPs and paedophiles? Police investigate whether officers confiscated document that revealed 16 names
– EU President Jean-Claude Juncker faces growing calls to resign over tax scandal
– Britain will quit the EU unless we get changes says David Cameron
– Jobless EU migrants face ban on milking our welfare system
– Elderly person dies every SEVEN minutes due to fuel poverty ‘scandal’
– Can Margaret Hodge succeed where government has failed?
– Why welfare is not about them and us
– How Ed Miliband can deliver for hard-working Britain
– Nigel Farage: the armistice was the biggest mistake of the 20th century
– New GP ‘conflict of interest’ fears over financial links to out-of-hours companies
– European Arrest Warrant shambles rumbles on as Labour secures Commons vote
– Poll: Ukip set to claim second Commons seat in Rochester by-election as new poll suggests party has 12% lead
– Ukip ‘trying to exploit war dead‘
– Chris Grayling sorry for prison chiefs’ snooping
– SNP property tax ‘will set housing market back four years’
– EU benefit tourists face being sent home after landmark court ruling
– Ukip success in Rochester won’t surprise the Tories. But it should terrify them
– Scrapping grammar schools was a ‘real tragedy’ for Britain, Boris Johnson says
– Terrorists exploit ‘right to be forgotten’ law, says minister
– BBC considers using licence fee to subsidise local newspapers
– Tony Benn’s son takes his title and seeks Lords seat
– BLACKPOOL: Energy minister Matt Hancock making announcement on shale gas.
– 0930: Unemployment figures.
– 1030 LONDON: Bank of England publishes its quarterly forecasts on growth and inflation.
– 1035 MANCHESTER: Energy Secretary Ed Davey speech to Renewable UK conference.