– Huge increase of 292,000 foreign workers in past year
– Young Independence Member, Sanya-Jeet Thandi, who walked out in a blaze of publicity, supported UKIP’s immigration policy as recently as last week.
– Online giants to be hit as Google loses EU data case (also in Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Times, The Guardian, The Independent)
– Simon Walker: The supposedly open UK economy can’t afford this Pfizer political inquisition
– UKIP’s Asian poster girl walks out on “racist” party (also in Daily Mail, The Times, The Guardian).
– At a standstill 400ft turbines built too close to an airport
– Editorial: We need a tax system that is clear and fair
– Scroungers on £85,000 a year benefits
– Most Britons want to quit EU… and that’s official from Brussels
– Editorial: It’s now a ‘no’ from the EU propaganda machine
– Duncan Barkes: Working-class vote is up for grabs as it was in the 1980s
– Pfizer, AstraZeneca and science minister David Willetts give evidence to Commons Science and Technology Committee on takeover bid.
– Vince Cable speech. The Business Secretary will deliver a speech on “building a shared recovery – lessons from the downturn”.
– Unemployment figures. Latest unemployment and average earnings figures published by the Office for National Statistics.
– Bank of England publishes its quarterly growth and inflation forecasts. Followed by Q&A with governor Mark Carney.
– Nigel Farage in Belfast.