YouGov/Sun poll – Labour lead drops to one point: CON 32%, LAB 33%, LD 8%, UKIP 16%, GRN 5%
– Abbott Warning: Mansion tax will not save the NHS
– EU budget 2014: European commission set to warn five countries that their contributions breach new fiscal rules
– Running battles between African mobs, riot police with tear gas, a teenage girl killed chasing a truck to get to Britain… Just another day on the Calais front line
– Staggering failure to deal with foreign criminals laid bare: They stroll into UK unchecked and commit new crimes before pleading their human rights to dodge deportation
– Five Britons A WEEK are flying out to join jihadis, says Met chief Bernard Hogan-Howe – and true figure may be higher as officers cannot keep watch on all routes
– Outspoken opponent of mass immigration Sir Andrew Green given seat in the House of Lords by David Cameron
– Farage defends Ukip’s new EU partnership
– Osborne pays price of wage squeeze
– Leading migration campaigner nominated for peerage
– Migrant criminals cost taxpayer over £1bn every year
– ‘Too little progress’ in removing foreign criminals, says NAO
– Liberal Democrat manifesto priorities leaked
– Rochester poll battle poised to define Tory war with Ukip
– Former Labour minister Frank Field hits out at Ed Miliband for being soft on immigration
– Nick Clegg launches bid to win teachers back to the Lib Dem fold
– Senior Green Party politician Jenny Jones arrested at Occupy London
– Nigel Farage fined £200 for failing to declare donated office to elections watchdog
– Ken Clarke: Ignore noisy bigots on Europe
– Labour back bumper VAT cut on UK holidays
– New head of Govt child abuse inquiry faces calls to quit
– George Osborne must stick to his guns on public spending
– The politics of poison is turning Britain into the nasty country
– Terrorists to be banned from running UK charities
– Failure to check foreign criminals ‘costing millions’
– Move out of your big homes and help society, minister tells over-55s
– The true(ish) story behind that Lib Dem leak
– Scandal of vanishing foreign criminals
– Juncker deals new blow as Cameron tries to close door
– Earn £55 if you diagnose dementia, doctors told
– We’ve lost respect for party leaders, say business chiefs
– Rise in assaults and suicides at overcrowded prisons — report
– LONDON: David Cameron to chair meeting of extremism task force.
– 0930 LONDON: Education Secretary Nicky Morgan gives evidence to the Commons Education Committee on academies and free schools.
– 0950 LONDON: Nick Clegg speech on bureaucracy in schools.
– 1000 LONDON: Off- camera briefing ahead of the publication of the five-year forward view for the National Health Service in England.
– 1030 LONDON: Briefing on Universal Credit with Iain Duncan Smith and DWP officials.
– 1315: David Cameron bilateral meeting with President of Singapore.
– 1430 LONDON: The Chief Medical Officer, Dame Sally Davies, gives evidence to the Commons Health Committee on Ebola.
– 1500 LONDON: The Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee hearing on food security: demand, consumption and waste.