YouGov/Sun poll – Labour lead by two: CON 32%, LAB 34%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%
– Holiday pay ruling: Three ways it will harm business
– Treasury makes £34bn in a year from London thanks to “outstanding economic performance”
– Jean-Claude Junker slams David Cameron and Italian PM Mario Renzi
– A devastating crisis of confidence is holding state school leavers back
– Armed to the teeth with firepower, this is the face of policing in London in the age of Islamic terrorism
– We must ‘fight hard’ to beat Ukip says David Cameron
– Cameron faces backlash in £1.7billion deal with Brussels
– David Gauke: How UK can block £1.7bn bill
– Minister threatens to take over Tower Hamlets
– Sajid Javid outlines plans to boost rural mobile phone coverage
– EU migrants pay £20bn more in taxes than they receive
– How Ukip has changed under Nigel Farage’s leadership
– Mental health of children and young people ‘at risk in digital age’
– Coalition seeks to limit impact of holiday backpay ruling
– UK has ‘signed a death warrant’ for South Africans with HIV-Aids
– The Whitehall ideas machine must go: politicians are the cause of bad services
– France wants British police in Calais to help with migrants
– Risk of floods in England up due to cuts in government funding, say NAO
– London’s Brent Council becomes first local authority to offer Living Wage incentive
– 263 children sectioned under the mental health act were held in police cells last year
– Unite and take over
– Voters left with ‘stunts’ if they choose Ukip
– Migrants cost Brits £115bn in 20 years
– Gulf between schools in rich and poor Scotland revealed
– Immigration from outside Europe ‘cost £120 billion‘
– Ukip is only party that recognises rural threat, head of National Trust warns
– EU auditors refuse to sign off more than £100billion of its own spending
– May turns her fire on Tory rival
– Republicans storm to victory as toxic Obama punished in US midterms
– G4S deporting officers ‘ignored dying plea for air’ of Angolan Jimmy Mubenga
– Migrants cost £120bn but energetic young Europeans earn their keep
– BERLIN: Philip Hammond in discussions on EU relations with Balkan states.
– 0800 LONDON: Nicky Morgan and Jo Swinson address Think Act Report event on women in boardrooms.
– 0930 LONDON: Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith gives evidence to the Commons Work and Pensions Committee.
– 1200: Prime Minister’s Questions.
– 1415 LONDON: Home Office officials give evidence to the Commons Public Accounts Committee on the removal of foreign national offenders.
– 1430 LONDON: The Service Chiefs give evidence to the Commons Defence Committee on Future Force 2020.