Every time another terrorist attack happens, the mealy mouthed politicians promise to fight against this “terrorism”, yet do nothing that has any hope of preventing it. Time and again we are informed that the perpetrators were known to the police or security services, even arrested, but left free to plot and execute their vile deeds.
Every time the media and the politicians look for a connection to ISIS or some other terrorist group. Often we hear that ISIS claims the perpetrators were one of their own, thus supporting that view. I am reminded of the words of an infamous (young at the time) lady who coincidentally knew a bit about the nature of politicians and their friends; “Well they would say that wouldn’t they”.
“Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population). 76,737 Muslims live in Scotland (1.45%), 45,950 in Wales (1.50%), and 3,832 in Northern Ireland (0.21%). In 2011 it was reported that the United Kingdom had around 100,000 converts to Islam, of which 66% were women. There were an estimated 5,200 conversions to Islam in 2011. Islam is the second fastest growing religious confession in the UK after irreligion, and its adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups. Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.”
That was 5 years ago; now the Islamic population has increased dramatically through controlled (really?) and uncontrolled (illegal) immigration. No-one really knows what the current numbers are and politicians still refuse to discuss it. One might think that they are actively working against us, but that is an issue requiring a separate discussion. Mark Steyn has an interesting blog about it. Another recent article claims that “Muslims in the UK top 3 million, some parts of London almost 50% Muslim”.
Whatever the politicians say – nothing is being done to stop the replacement of our population by aliens.
The Good and the Bad
Of course it would be wrong to claim that all Muslims are bad, but it is rare for the good, i.e. those who reject the extreme teachings, to speak out against the evil in their midst. Perhaps they don’t live in one of the many ghettos so don’t see the hatred and racial abuse often experienced by a native white British visitor, and the blatant disregard for our laws.
However, most do occupy the ghettos which they have created, might have limited interaction with native white Brits and are subjected to regular reinforcements of their separatism at the local mosque.
Those ghettos are largely not policed; the Bradford riots seem to have resulted in a “leave them to get on with it” attitude with a small number of prosecutions of the thousands who took part. Is it any wonder that the “Soldiers of Islam” are able to obtain arms and make bombs with apparent impunity? It seems to me that the “bad” includes not only the active terrorists but a very large number of passive supporters; a necessary condition of being a “true believer”.
It is not hard to see that we native Brits will be outnumbered by Muslims, both immigrant and home-bred, within a generation. They have already taken effective control of local government in some areas and enjoy the support of the PC loons amongst our own.
It is a fact, not widely acknowledged, that a very large proportion of the indigenous populations of their home countries is of very low intelligence, thus only capable of menial jobs. Those jobs will be the first to disappear with growing automation, leaving them not only as unemployed but as a ready source of combatants in the coming fight against us. Furthermore they are more likely to follow the teachings of their religion rather than think for themselves.
Despite the politicians’ claims that the perpetrators of recent events have links to known terrorist groups, they are wrong to focus on that. The link that matters is that to Islam and its teachings. Anyone of its believers might be the next one coming around the corner with a suicide vest or otherwise armed and dangerous.
Those teaching are explained in great detail on another website .
Whatever the chosen solution, it needs to be implemented now. A further delay means the bigger the problem and the greater loss of life from the inevitable acts of terror.
My solution would include:
- A recruitment campaign for the military. The main focus should be the army and its special forces, but we also need naval personnel. These people are needed to implement the other policies. Recruitment to the RAF is probably not necessary; we don’t need to waste resources on foreign wars. A side benefit might be a decent reduction in unemployment.
- Implementation of proper border controls using military veterans; the existing staff are likely indoctrinated in the politically correct procedures which have let us down, so unsuitable. All our ports need to be controlled effectively along with areas of coastline likely to be targeted for direct landings.
- A complete block on immigration from Muslim countries, and a selective block on Muslims from any other country.
- The construction of proper security measures around our ports. This could go hand in hand with increasing capacity in anticipation of greater trade outside the EU. The financing of this could be assisted by the cancellation of HS2, an EU vanity project which will be of no benefit to the majority of our population.
- Reinstate proper policing of the ghettos including house to house searches for weapons, prosecution for racial abuse of native Brits and deportation of the guilty.
- Removal of Muslims from any position in government, local or national.
- A programme of assisted repatriation to stop the replacement of our native population by the enemy which is a key tenet of their plans to take over. If this results in a violent reaction then we must be prepared for internment.
I understand that many will consider my suggestions untenable, but just consider that we are at war with a relentless enemy, whether active or passive, and need to be put on a war footing before it is too late.
Much as I would like to see at least some of my suggestion implemented I hold out little hope that our current crop of politicians will even listen, let alone respond and do something. We are subject to a clear and present danger so, if the politicians continue to side with the enemy, what can we do?
Even if the police and security services were effective, they cannot normally be on the spot when an attack occurs, particularly if it involves an unexpecting target such as the most recent one in France. On the other hand the victim is always on the spot, but without the means to defend himself. Others in the vicinity cannot do anything sensible except flee the area.
This can only be solved by restoring our right to bear arms. Of course that needs to be accompanied by proper background checks and compulsory firearms training. Needless to say any adherent to the “Religion of Peace” would not receive that right. There is no need for assault weapons; the right could be restricted to handguns and a reasonable but not excessive quantity of ammunition.
Desperate measures, I know, but do we want to lose our country?
The ‘Religion of Peace’? It’s definitely not – and we need to oppose it.