- Dr Daniel Ubani is demanding 2,800 euros from Stuart and Rory Gray
- He was working in Britain when he gave their father, David, a fatal injection
- Ubani confused the amount of painkiller he should give the 70-year-old
- Was struck off as a doctor in the UK, but still practises in Germany
- Mohammed Arshad, 49, is thought to have paid £1,000 for the document
- The thieves had targetted a delivery van in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- The passports were destined for British Embassies worldwide
- Passenger Alan Burke claimed the thieves held his head to the dashboard
- But he was later found to have been in cahoots with an Asian crime gang
- Four Asian men were jailed for a total of 14 years
DAVID Cameron was yesterday urged to put a policy of “British benefits for British people” at the heart of his 2015 General Election manifesto.
MY FIRST speech of 2014 in what the European Parliament jokingly call a “debate” was to the Greek Prime Minister Mr Samaras on Wednesday.
Call by Lib Dem leader for Rennard to be kept out of party will be controversial given peer’s many allies in the Lords
Former Tory chief whip tells Any Questions he speaks to David Cameron often and would be ‘happy to help’