Signing of the Lisbon Treaty – official ceremony
~~~ *** ~~~
[Please read Part 1 here!]
Warren Buffet, the multi-billionaire, put his finger on it when he said: “In effect, our country has been behaving like an extraordinarily rich family that possesses an immense farm. In order to consume 4 percent more than we produce — that’s the trade deficit — we have, day by day, been both selling pieces of the farm and increasing the mortgage on what we still own.”
Later, I began to reflect once again on the Lisbon Treaty. It’s another of those ‘things’ that few ever remember to talk about. Certainly, our politicians during this election time are not giving the subject much airtime. I wonder why not?
PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, LEAVERS AND REMAINERS ….
“What will actually happen if we stay in the EU” is a question no Remainer will ever answer but here it is – warts and all. Check it out if you wish.
There you will read – a historical fact, yet hardly anyone is aware of it – that the EU has been one political-economic unit, that is, one country, since the acceptance of the Lisbon Treaty at the end of year 2007. The Lisbon Treaty is the very same as the former EU Constitution. Only the façade elements – the word “constitution”, the flag and the anthem – are omitted from the text but in practice the very content of the EU Constitution itself is retained and implemented, the flag is used and the anthem is played on a regular basis. By the EU national leaders signing one federal constitution in 2007, the affected countries actually merged into one federal union governed by a superstate, which might be called “USE”. The main constitutional elements of the Lisbon Treaty:
- Abolishes the borders among the EU-states – establishes one common outside border for EU.
- Establishes the governmental functions, responsibilities and powers of the EU supranational state above the authority of Nation States.
- Provides for a gradual transfer of the legislative powers of the members states to the EU.
- Stipulates precedence of the federal law over state-law in case of conflict between the two.
- Provides for EU-military (2012 – 022), EU-tax and a secret agency to protect the EU-authorities.
- It is an anti-democratic constitution placing the unelected European Commission on the top of the decision-making hierarchy, directing the activity of the European Parliament.
- Its content is designed to protect the rights of private property against human rights, it forecasts to abolish all welfare benefits and to transfer via privatisation all values and resources of Europe into the ownership of the protected super-rich.
- It is also an Enabling Treaty which means the EU can change anything in it without referring back to any elected body. It bypasses every democratic principle.
This is the historical relevance and importance of this fact: The Lisbon Treaty is an Enabling Act. It is virtually a clone of Hitler’s 1933 Enabling Act. That is, any of the clauses in it can be changed, added to, or deleted by unknown bureaucrats at any time without the knowledge of any elected person.
The EU uses what is known as the Salami principle – take very thin slices at a time so its loss is not noticed but eventually they gain the whole salami. When the leaders of the EU-countries signed the Lisbon Treaty – either willingly or upon deceit and intimidation – they gave up the national sovereignty of their countries.
This is both the present and the future that the young people of today think was stolen from them? They should be on their knees thanking the nation for saving them from being turned into Orwellian automatons!
Forget ‘Deals – No Deals’ it’s time for Remainers and Brexiteers to unite and see what’s coming.
Now that you know all this, I have a new question for you: To whom will you give your vote and consent next month? Think about it – between now and December 12th! It is important.
This is no time to box clever at the ballot box. Now is the time for truth because the truth can set us free.