What is included:
Tuesday 4th December 2018.
- Coach travel leaving Plymouth early morning going via A38 M5 M4 to Folkestone Kent to cross to France by Eurotunnel. Travel through France into Belgium and onto Brussels where we will be staying at the ‘Ibis Brussels Erasme’ for two nights.
- There will be a three-course meal in the evening for all passengers hosted by
- Dr Julia Reid MEP starting at 1900hrs. Vegetarian option available upon request.
Wednesday 5th December 2018.
- Depart the hotel at around 1000hrs to visit the European Parliament. We are booked into the Parliament for a tour and then have seats reserved in the debating chamber. The afternoon is then free to visit the beautiful city of Brussels and perhaps take in a Christmas Market.
Thursday 6th December 2018.
- Depart the hotel 0900hrs for the return journey home.
- Prices based on a minimum of 40 passengers are £ 230:00 pp Twin/Double share.
- Single Room supplement £41 for the 2 nights for a maximum of 6 rooms
- A deposit of £25 pp is payable by the 1st September 2018
- All outstanding payments to be made by the 31st October
NB: Each passenger visiting the European Parliament will be entitled to a subsidy of approximately 200 Euros on return to the UK. It would be helpful if passengers could supply bank account details so that bank transfers can be made rather than cheques sent out. Payment can be made by bank transfer to the UKIP Devon account: Lloyds Bank plc. Sort Code: 20-75-01 Acc. No. 00172812. In the reference box please put, surname Brussels 2018.
Please note that travel insurance is not included in this package. Also, passengers will require a valid passport for this tour and it is recommended that you are in possession of a current EHIC card.
How to Book
Complete the Booking form and return to John Baddeley. 6 Elm Croft, Glenholt Park, Plymouth. Devon PL6 7NZ. Cheques to be made payable to UKIP Devon.
For any further information or queries please contact John Baddeley on 07896171653 or email@example.com
Kindly sponsored by Dr. Julia Reid South West MEP