The MoD

 

There’s ‘covid news’ and there’s ‘other news’. This morning, they’ve merged in some hair-raising reports which ought to put the MSM under a strong spotlight. It’s not about the wall-to-wall reports on the new covid minister, Sajid Javid, nor is it about the aftermath of the Hancock ‘love scandal’ – I will take a quick look at them in a moment. No – it’s about two news items relating to the MoD, to the defence of the realm

Firstly, to get this out of the way, there’s the ‘new broom’ in the DHSC, Mr Javid. He’s a ‘friend of Carrie’ who has allegedly ‘pestered’ her new husband, the PM, to find a job for him (link). BJ acceded, allegedly also in order to clip the wings of Sunak. Don’t you just love the rancorous gossip emanating from Westminster! 

Before he’s even had time to put his feet under the table Mr Javid is already well represented by his ‘aides’ and by ‘sources’ who told the MSM that he’ll get rid of lockdown, being a ‘lockdown sceptic’ – even though he voted for all the Hancock measures. However, since the SAGEs and the rest of the covid personnel all remain in place, the ‘data’ will stay the same. I can’t see Mr Javid going against his covid aides. Still, his appointment and the various ‘announcements’ are manna to the covid MSM because they can sacrifice trillions of pixels on all that jazz, again!

As for Matt-the Han – well, our esteemed MSM report that he only went because Tory MPs weren’t willing to support him on Friday. It seems the ‘men in grey suits’, allegedly some of his friends and colleagues, had worked hard on him during Friday night and that’s why he resigned on Saturday. So I was ‘out’ a couple of days with my prediction that he’d go voluntarily, the announcement to be timed for the Sunday TV shows.

Meanwhile we’re told that MI5 is now looking into the ‘camera scandal’ and how that camera came to be there. Here’s a nice little snippet dropped carelessly into one of those reports: that camera was apparently installed in 2017 but was allegedly not used (link).

I wonder: what happened in 2017? Who was the Health Secretary at that time? Hint: he’s now a backbench MP, chairing the HoC Select committee on health. Far more important though is the question: who was and is the top mandarin in the DHSC, the Permanent Secretary? It’s Sir Christopher Stephen Wormald KCB and he’s been in that job since 2016. So the camera was installed under his regime. 

There’s more to this – and it brings us elegantly to the two hair-raising news items relating to the defence of the realm and the MoD. For background, you need to know that, as is common in Whitehall, mandarins shuffle from department to department. The current top mandarin at the MoD is Mr David Williams who moved from his post at the DHSC back to the MoD in March this year. It was all nicely done in peace and quiet and the DT only reported on this shuffle a good week later:

“David Williams, who was appointed Second Permanent Secretary in the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC) for the duration of the coronavirus situation in March 2020, took up the position as Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Defence last week. Mr Williams has replaced Sir Stephen Lovegrove, who was picked by Boris Johnson to replace Lord David Frost as the next National Security Adviser.’ (paywalled link)

‘Tis all so very sensible, with Mr Williams being moved back to his old stomping ground. Nevertheless this raises the question: did the mandarins think the ‘coronavirus situation’ was over, or nearly over, in March this year? How … interesting!

In any case – it’s on his watch that ‘a civil servant’ dumped a stash of secret MoD files at a bus stop in Kent where ‘a member of the public’ found them ‘in a sodded heap’ – and handed them over to the BBC, not the police, never mind the MoD:

“It is understood the person responsible realised the material was missing on Tuesday morning and immediately reported the matter to his bosses at the MoD. But by that point the cache of documents had already been discovered by an unwitting member at a bus stop in Kent, who later handed them to the BBC.” (paywalled link)

Does this mean the BBC kept this ‘find’ to themselves for the time being? Perhaps they conferred in the meantime with the MoD, getting permission to actually publish what was in those papers and at which time? Yes, the BBC has spread the whole ‘trove’ in their report, published late yesterday evening (link). 

Nevertheless, the Westminster MSM network must have known about this  because yesterday morning, at 8.18am, the DT published their report, hidden in the depths of their online site, writing that:

“A “top official” within the Ministry of Defence was at the centre of a police investigation last night after classified documents containing highly sensitive information about the British military were discovered at a bus stop in Kent.” (paywalled link)

That allowed ample time for The Times to scurry around to find ‘sources’ who happily provided the necessary spin in order to reassure us peasants:

“The source said it looked like “there is no spy here, just a stupid civil servant who forgot to zip up his bag”. That will be determined by the police, they added. The investigation will look at whether there is any motivation behind leaving the documents and the circumstances which enabled them to leave the building.” (link, paywalled)

A likely story! Mind you – I don’t know what is worse: a proper spy or ‘just a stupid civil servant’ who is apparently travelling by bus (how very green!) from Kent to the MoD in London, with ‘sensitive material’ in his or her briefcase. Are we to believe that, once she (let’s not discriminate here, based on gender!) noticed that she had those files she dumped them at a bus stop, only to tell her superiors on that Tuesday that the files were missing, just at the time they were being handed in to the BBC? 

The DM also had this story, publishing their article a few minutes after the DT, at 8.27am. Their reporters pointed out that this Tuesday ‘discovery’ happened just a day before the naval exercises in the Black Sea where the RN destroyer HMS Defender was shot at by Russian armed forces (link).

Far be it from me to even allege that somehow these ‘sensitive papers’, handed in to the BBC – not the police or the MoD! – , had made it into the hands of the Russians right on time for that naval exercise. Stuff happens, after all, and why wouldn’t one dump sensitive files at a bus stop, files which just happen to’ve found their way into an innocent briefcase carried by ‘a stupid civil servant’ …!

And then there’s the latest ‘news’, hitting our Armed Forces, endangering the defence of the realm: the top brass have to self-isolate because one of them tested +ve:

“General Sir Nick Carter, the Chief of the Defence Staff, entered a 10-day period of isolation late last week after a test indicated he had developed Covid-19, The Ministry of Defence confirmed on Sunday night. NHS Test & Trace has since ordered Ben Wallace and the heads of the Navy, RAF and Strategic Command to stay at home for the same duration after they came into “close contact” with him at a meeting, according to defence sources.” (paywalled link)

Yes, the NHS and their T&T can ‘order’ even the top brass to do as they’re told! If I were inclined to indulge in hair-raising speculations, I might wonder if the top brass was ‘removed’ from public sight at this particular time because of that ‘document dump’ of which the BBC surely had informed them before General Sir Nick Carter ‘caught covid’, forcing his colleagues into quarantine. Surely not – but my mistrust of anything emanating from the Westminster cabal knows no bounds.

There’s one other question needing an answer: weren’t these top generals and the Defence Secretary ‘vaccinated’? If not – why not? Or is it perhaps, God forbid, the case that the jabs don’t prevent people from catching covid? That they’re not a proper vaccine, as we and so many proper doctors and scientists have been pointing out for months? After all, even Andrew Marr of the BBC caught covid – at the G7 summit! – despite having had both jabs (link). 

Do we now have to live not just ‘with covid’ but with an out-of-control health dictatorship run from the DHSC, forcing even generals submit to the T&T tyranny? Perhaps Mr Marr was right to describe it as a ‘nasty summer cold’ which the tests declared to be ‘covid’, and General Sir Nick Carter also simply caught such summer cold?

Surely, now that the defence of the realm has been put in danger, it’s time for our derelict MPs and MSM ‘health’ writers to ask what use the PCR tests are when they ‘find’ that any cold is = covid. They ought to ask what use the jabbing jamboree is if jabbees ‘catch covid’, only to be told that jabs work because they didn’t end up in hospital.

Does the whole nation have to keep testing and quarantining, jabbed or not, because of the NHS T&T tyranny? And do we really believe the new broom, Mr Javid, will be able to stop this? Not when the same mandarins remain in place, I don’t think!

We want our lives back – so dump the Hancock muzzles and dump the NHS T&T app!

 

KBO!

 

 

Photo by Eyebrows360